Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

CHRIST HEALING LOVE



CHRIST HEALING LOVE
by Angel-Light Love of Texas, February 14, 2017
on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

Happy Healing Love Energy to You, Reader--on Valentine’s Day and/or any other day you read this sharing.

Ten days ago, we posted “Christ Protective Shield” to this the Angel-Light Beamerwhich included  the following affirmation/prayer:

Christ light. Christ clearing and cleansing light.  Christ clearing and cleansing light within me. Christ clearing and cleansing light around me. Christ clearing and cleansing light through me. Christ clearing and cleansing light throughout and around my home.

Christ light. Christ healing light.  Christ healing light within me. Christ healing light around me. Christ healing light through me.  Christ healing light throughout and around my home.

Christ light. Christ protecting light.  Christ protecting light within me. Christ protecting light around me. Christ protecting light through me. Christ protecting light throughout and around my home.

Christ light. Christ shielding light. Christ protective shield. Christ light. 

Today is Valentine’s Day.  This morning “Christ healing Love” came to mind, and we’ll share:

Christ love.  Christ healing Love. Christ healing love within me.  Christ healing love around me. Christ love heals. Love heals. Christ love.

Today, I will take time to channel Healing Love Energy around the world wherever it is needed.

May all be well with you, reader!  May there be plenty for you! 

In service, we are Angel-Light Love & Team.  Through this embodiment, we have facilitated the healing and wellbeing of people around the world for over 25 years. How can we assist you?

If you appreciate this article, please consider supporting the ministry and the health and wellbeing of Angel-Light Love by using the Donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥ at http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com or sending funds or Amazon gift cards or Walmart shopping cards to Angel-Light Love at the address below. May all be well with you!  May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
A Minister of Divine, Seeking to Serve
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
Consultant/Healer/Teacher/Messenger
Mailbox Address:
760 Castleglen Dr., Box C, Garland, Texas 75043
Voice Mail (USA): 214-732-4918
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Web: https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com