Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Sunday, May 07, 2017

CHANNELING LIGHT ENERGY VS. SENDING LIGHT ENERGY



CHANNELING LIGHT ENERGY VS. SENDING LIGHT ENERGY
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment
May 7, 2017 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

Recently, a person who comes from love and meant well wrote to ask me to send another person “some light.” Here is part of my response:  Let's discuss "sending light."  It is to channel--not send.  I've written blogs about this.  I don't want another person sending me anything contaminated with their stuff, which is what sending is about. Channel, channel, channel--healing love-light energy, especially.

One of the blogs of the past on this subject was on June 24, 2008 (and I had recently noticed it when reading printed copies of past blogs).  Someone had written me the following comment:  ". . . I started doing my own clearing and protection at 11:00 a.m. and then did it for the whole planet, and didn't realize how much time I spent doing it until I looked at my watch and it was 2:30 p.m. I was really drained. . .  How about you?"

And here is part of my response to that comment: Remember not to send your own energy out. Make sure you are only the conduit/channel of the energy. You know you are sending out your own energy if you get drained or feel very tired afterward. You know you're serving as an instrument of Divine if you feel more alive afterward. If your channel is a very clear one, you'll feel energized during and afterward. Many years ago, when just beginning my ministry, I was concerned I was taking the recipients' energies in healing sessions because of how good I felt. When I asked, they all felt great. When there's no human asking for Healing Love-Light Energy, I open myself to channel it for plants, trees, etc.  However, sometimes it automatically flows out to those in need without my intent. And when it is intentional, the recipient and I can be discussing the weather or whatever, because I'm only the conduit. I call myself a healer, but a more accurate designation is "healing instrument." I've described myself as "An Instrument of the Divine" for many years.

Until one can be just the conduit/channel, it is wise not to try to personally try to heal anyone else with energy or light. One way of asking is: "Divine Spirit, make me your healing instrument. Let my entire being be filled with compassion for those who are suffering." And it is to rededicate and surrender yourself to this service often, such as: "I [your name] decree I am rededicating myself to serving as a healing instrument of Divine and surrendering to this purpose now."

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!
Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love
Web: https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com