Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Monday, May 15, 2017

METAPHYSICAL DELIVERANCE



METAPHYSICAL DELIVERANCE
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
May 15, 2017 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

When reading and scanning in one of the notebooks of past blogs, I decided to re-share this November 4, 2009 blog titled “Deliverance Healing.”

In the apartment building where I'm staying for a while [in 2009], there is a person in the apartment above me who is disabled due to mental illness. He stopped taking his medications when living in an apartment elsewhere, and his behaviors led to him moving out of that property. Management of this small apartment community have been assured he is back on his/her medications, but the behaviors I'm witnessing don't seem to indicate that.

It's often amusing when I discover why I'm placed somewhere, and it's usually because the location and/or people nearby are in need of spiritual healing and/or assistance. This location is no exception. My neighbor's current behaviors have revealed to me what his/her main issues are. Last night I began the deliverance process to set this one free from the demons who are being hosted by his human body-mind unit. Over the years, we've been of assistance to many people in many places with there being no direct donation of appreciation for the work. It's just something we do. Other people who know this and send donations to support the Love Work are so appreciated, and we ask for financial blessings often for these supporters.

The demons being hosted by my neighbor sing their messages loudly. I hear them through the ceiling which connects the two apartments. I am able to hear him stomping around all hours of the day and night and singing messages loudly. When I shut the door to leave the apartment, I can hear him run to the front window. And I see him/her peering at me through the blinds. This morning, after the initiation of the deliverance last night, it was: "Go away!" And then: "Who are you?"

This isn't the first time we've had such a case, and it won't be the last. [PS: He began acting normally after the deliverance.]

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!
Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love
Web: https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com