Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

PRAYING



PRAYING
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
May 22, 2012 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


In the May 20, 2012 post titled, “Esoteric Christianity,” we discussed distinctions between Jesus the man and Jesus the Christ, some of which I’ll repeat here. In esoteric Christian teaching, a distinction is made between Jesus the man and the Christ, which is the true or divine nature. Jesus is considered to be a high initiate of the human life wave (which evolves under the cycle of rebirth) and vastly superior to the great majority of the present humanity. Jesus was prepared for the greatest honor ever given a human being and submitted himself to Christ the sun/son aka solar logos, which is symbolized by his baptism in water.  In The New Testament, Matthew 3:16-17, we find:  “As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him.  And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love, with him I am well pleased.”  At this anointing, Jesus became one with the solar logos: Christ.

The word “Christ” is from the Greek word “Khristos,” which means “anointed,” and is a translation of the Hebrew word “Masiah” (Messiah).  In The New Testament, these words refer to the one we call Jesus aka Jeshua/Yeshua ben Joseph.  There is evidence he was also referred to by other names by his associates and early Christians, including Yehoshuah, which is translated as Joshua.  Jesus the Christ means Jesus the anointed one.  

In The New Testament, John 14:13, Jesus Christ instructed his followers: “ And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.”   This is the Solar Logos aka Cosmic Christ speaking.  When I begin my prayer requests with, “In the name of Christ,” I’m not referencing Jesus Christ; I’m referring to the Cosmic Christ personified in Jesus.  I have known people who have taken issue with my use of “Christ,” but when they learn more, they have a better understanding and are more accepting.


At www.dictionary.com, “divine” is defined: (1) of or pertaining to a god, especially the Supreme Being; (2) addressed, appropriated, or devoted to God or a god; religious; sacred: divine worship; (3) proceeding from God or a god: divine laws; (4) godlike; characteristic of or befitting a deity: divine magnanimity;  (5) heavenly; celestial: the divine kingdom.  I’m not a fan of the word “god” because there are many “gods.” I prefer to use the word “Divine” or the words “my Divine,” which feels more personal.  At times I use the title, “Divine Spirit.” Paul says in The New Testament, Acts 17:28-29:  “. . . though he is not far from any one of us. For in him we live and move and have our being. . . . We are the sons of God.”  He did not originate this concept/truth. God/Divine is everywhere present, everywhere. There is no separation in Spirit.  When I call upon Divine or Divine Spirit, I’m addressing All That Is. This is a very personal thing when one feels one with Divine Spirit. And it feels like love.
 

So one can choose to pray, “My Divine, in the name of Christ . . .”  or just “In the name of Christ.” Another option is, “In the name of Divine, in the name of Christ, and under the law of grace, . . .” at the beginning. Because there are angels who are personally assigned to each of us who haven’t rejected them, and also free agent angels, I sometimes pray, “In the name of Christ, I Am asking you all . . .”  Knowing Divine and angels are everywhere present, one can assume and begin a prayer in a way that gets attention of the angels immediately when it is very important to do so:  “In the name of Christ, I [name] Decree I Am calling forth, asking for, commanding, and giving thanks for . . .”  I often invoke/ask for “immediate, direct Divine intervention on behalf of [name] with good to all concerned and no harm to any now.”

Decrees and affirmations are a form of prayer, such as:  “I [name] Decree I Am . . .” or just “I Am . . .” One can add any choice of words.  I like: “I Am generating and emanating happy Healing Love Energy now.”  A favorite is:  “I Am sending love to all who send me negativity now.” Here is another:  “I know I Am rejoicing because wonderful things are happening and wonderful things are ahead.”  Even if one doesn’t quite feel an affirmation, affirmations repeated over and over again can generate the feeling and get you there. Sometimes more power is needed and generated with decrees/affirmations such as, “I [name] Decree I Am clearing my home of all negativity on a full and permanent basis now.”


When speaking “I Am,” both words are strongly emphasized, and it is very important to be careful about what words one puts after the “I Am.”  The word “now” is always emphasized.

If one doesn’t feel the presence of Divine within, one can invite Divine in.  Our May 10, 2012 piece titled, “Divine Connection and Prayer,” might be beneficial in this regard.


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love