Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Friday, January 23, 2015

LIGHT WARRIOR


LIGHT WARRIOR
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
January 23, 2015 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com



I made a few revisions to a lengthy document of my personal prayers, affirmations, and decrees this morning. It begins with my Statement of Being as follows:

“I Am Angel-Light. I Am Soul. I Am Light Divine.  I Am The I Am That I Am. I Am Angel-Light, World Server. I Am The I Am That I Am. I Am Angel-Light, Christ Server. I Am The I Am That I Am.  I Am Angel-Light, Light Server. I Am the I Am That I Am. I Am Angel-Light, Healing Love Lighthouse. I Am The I Am That I Am.  I Am Angel-Light. I Am  Soul. I Am Light Divine. I Am The I Am That I Am. Christ in me the hope of glory. One with Christ Divine. I Am The I Am That I Am.  I Am Angel-Light.”

When printing the document, I received (telepathically): “Light Warrior!!!”  I felt a high-vibration presence that I recognized and got on my feet to experience that better. Received: “They’re trying to shut you down.”  (I knew that efforts of the adversary and his dark force agents and human instruments to shut down my ministry/mission had been intensifying.)   Then received reassurance:  “We’ll take care of you.”

For several years, I had “An Agent of the Light Force” on my ministry cards and affirmed, “I Am An Agent of the Light Force on Mission” for many years—not so much since I gave up the “traveling angel” lifestyle.  Christ Michael the Archangel gave me a light sword (an anointing) during the 1980s when I was alone. He gave me an emerald cross when I was experiencing a healing session facilitated by another of his agents a few years later. I recognize the vibration of people carrying the energy of Christ Michael the Archangel (called “Michaels”).  And I have experienced them in all sorts of places.  One that comes to mind was a fast food restaurant. I felt the energy and looked up and saw three young men of another race walk in. They were magnificent!  Their demeanor caught the attention of a few people in the restaurant.  Many times over the years, other “Michaels” (even strangers) have walked up to me and voiced their recognition that I am also “a Michael.”   I could write a book (so to speak) about all my experiences as an out-and-about Light Warrior, carrying the energies/frequencies of Christ Michael the Archangel (some alone, some with other “Michaels”). I haven’t been actively serving as a Light Warrior for several years now—since I gave up the “traveling angel” lifestyle. Several years ago, we posted an article on this site explaining how human persons carry the energies/frequencies of various light beings for specific purposes.  Some teach through human instruments. Others work on behalf of humanity through human instruments.

Archangel Michael instructed me once (telepathically): “Take up the sword I have given you and never put it down.”  Today my battered sword has been replaced with a new one, and I’ve been given the same instruction. I am now adding “Light Warrior” to my Statement of Being as guided.  This will be “for the duration.” 

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!


Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love