Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Monday, April 20, 2015

PSYCHIC SURGERY


PSYCHIC SURGERY
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
April 20, 2015 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


The word “psychic” long ago became a catch-all term for things metaphysical. In this article, what I mean by the term “psychic surgery” is “metaphysical surgery,” more specifically “energy surgery” and "etheric surgery."

When initiating various steps of the Divine Reconnective Healing Process (DRH Process), it has been quite common for Healing Love Energy to begin flowing through my instrument as I focus on the image of the recipient (which serves as a homing device). When that happens, I place my hand over the image until the energy flow stops, which means the session is complete (usually about fifteen minutes).  It is not common that we the Angel-Light Team perform “energy surgery” without my knowing about the intent to do so ahead of time.  That happened recently, and it was very powerful.  My hand was “taken over” and I witnessed various maneuvers as the Healing Love Energy flowed through, and I recognized removals from that embodiment. I was also given some words about what was occurring. It was awesome, and I felt wonderful during and after.

More than one psychically sensitive persons have reported seeing my body’s hands “go into their bodies” during private, in-person sessions over the years when I have been  consciously and intentionally doing “energy surgery” and channeling Healing Love Energy.  I appreciate every experience of being the instrument for “energy surgery” for someone at a distance.



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love