Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS TEACHINGS


CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS TEACHINGS
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
January 12, 2016 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com
 


Someone sent me a link to a short article of channeled words and asked if he/she should ask the entities who spoke through the channel to come heal her when she’s asleep.  Below is part of my response to her. (FYI: I did scan the short message.)

Even if a teaching/channeling is all or mostly true and accurate, I usually don’t follow channeled messages that aren’t through teachers of Christ Consciousness.  I regularly re-attune and re-align with Christ Consciousness and the Christed Ones, and re-embody (as much as my body can accept without damage to circuits) the Christed Consciousness and the Christed frequencies.

I resonate with the Christed teachings of Lisa Renee (www.energeticsynthesis.com) and others because of my dedication to serving the Christed Consciousness and the Christed Ones (which, admittedly, has become more and more challenging since I moved to this location almost six years ago).  There is a lot of environmental interference (various types) in this location where I’ve been “a sitting duck” and an easy target for anti-Christ ones for almost six years, with no automobile of my own to be out and about.  When a target is majorly in circulation and moving from place to place, they have difficulty getting “a fix” aka “honing in” on the person.  There have been times when my ministry has been almost shut down—in the last couple years, especially. So I regularly have to re-attune and re-align, etc.

None of the words of this article are meant to imply that I’m “infallible” or “holier than thou” or “better than” or “more important than” anyone else.  Nor are these words meant to imply that I’m a Christian in the religious sense of the word. It is my intention to banish from my sovereign space any and all visitor spirits/consciousness units/entities that aren’t compatible with Christ Consciousness or that are anti-Christ.



We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love