Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Monday, May 23, 2016

METAPHYSICAL CLEARING



METAPHYSICAL CLEARING
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
May 23, 2016 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


Late yesterday, before dark, I jumped up from my computer and went outside to stand barefoot on the grass, took a deep breath and slung my arms and hands from above the head down, over and over again, with the intent of releasing and clearing "foreign stuff" and "negativity" from my auric field into the earth to be recycled. Felt lighter and brighter when I went back in. Only took a couple minutes.

Here’s a recent “conversation” with someone I will call Grady.  From me to Grady:  You're the Grady most in my life these days, so when I get "Grady," then I assume it is you.  When I was channelling Divine Healing Love Energy around the world and to your friend Stan and a couple of other people before bedtime a couple days ago, I got "Grady."  Then I targeted you.

From Grady to me:  That is so amazing. I have been coughing like I have asthma--been pretty bad, but I just figured I’m clearing something. It wasn’t until 2 days ago that it began to get much better.  Now I have a neck issue, and I am pretty sure it is from carrying other people’s stuff--over 100 pounds for certain, lol. I will learn better not to be such a pain in my neck! I am so happy our paths crossed. Changed my life forever!

From me to Grady:  Ever so often, we need to release and clear all the psychic and metaphysical and emotional weight of others that we're carrying. Also "stuff" (using that word).  I'll refresh your memory in an email.  Here’s the email to Grady:  As a 25+ year spiritual and metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator on mission, here's something that enhances wellbeing:  I decree/affirm to release and clear in general (breathing deeply before and after):  "I Am Angel-Light Love, a sovereign free will being. I Angel-Light decree I Am releasing and clearing what is not mine to carry or to heal--on a full and personal basis--now." AND "I Am Angel-Light Love, a sovereign free will being. I Angel-Light decree I Am releasing and clearing all the psychic weight and metaphysical and emotional weight that me and mine have been carrying--on a full and personal basis--now." AND  "I Am Angel-Light Love, a sovereign free will being. I Angel-Light decree I Am releasing and clearing all the stuff of others that me and mine have been carrying--on a full and personal basis--now."  End each with "And so it is!"  It is good to extend arms above the head and swing them down the front of the body, too, although not absolutely necessary if it would draw attention to you in public places.  And you would whisper powerfully rather than speak aloud powerfully when in public. 

Sharing joyfully, I Am Angel-Light.

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love