Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Sunday, August 21, 2016

SOUL (SPIRIT) GIVING


SOUL (SPIRIT) GIVING

by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
August 21, 2016 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


I shared a meme with a quote of Anne Frank recently on Facebook: “No one has ever become poor by giving.”  Those words have levels of meaning—not just one.  Reminds me of another quote of someone that is highly circulated, which is: “Being broke is a temporary situation. Being poor is a state of mind.”

Someone commented in response to the words of Anne Frank: “Not unless they give too much.  As I always say, if you have $6 you can't give $5!!”

I responded to the comment: “Well, yes you can if the need is great. I remember a guy needing a certain amount of money so the draft for two house payments would clear the bank. I think it was $30.00 more that he needed, and he had run out of options with 1.5 days remaining. That would be a case where giving most of your money would be put to good use. In a situation where Divine Spirit tells me to give--like $2 when I meant to give $1, and only had maybe $5, I follow Spirit. There were times in the traveling angel years that I gave half of the cash I had on hand. When we get out of ego/body mind and into soul consciousness, we can better follow Divine Spirit's guidance. We are tested often. I haven't always passed the tests.”




We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love