Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Monday, January 08, 2018

SOUL BODY HEALING


SOUL BODY HEALING
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
January 8, 2018 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

Over the years, I have had many religious, spiritual, metaphysical, and wholistic-type books in my collection, most of which eventually left my guardianship. Most of those that have left have been beginner books on wholistic health and metaphysics--long ago.  Many of the keepers I have read more than once. Ever wish you had an encyclopedic memory?  I wish I did!   

Recently, when re-reading “Life-Between-Lives: Stories of Personal Transformation” aka “Memories of the Afterlife,” a book of case studies edited by Michael Newton, Ph.D., I found the term "soul body" used in one of the case studies, and a short discussion of how our soul bodies can be damaged.  People like to think the soul is pure and clean and without corruption when it sheds the body and puts on “heavenly garments.”  Well, not so fast.  First souls are purified when they first arrive “home” before they are allowed to join their soul groups and go before their councils. Some are also isolated and given rest and interactions solely with their teachers after their purification before rejoining their soul families. Numerous researchers and practitioners have discovered this.  From time to time, some souls go “home” for a quick purification before returning to their bodies in this realm.  I’ve experienced that.   Some souls become so damaged that they are refurbished after lifetimes in this realm--to varying degrees.  I understand that some are uncreated and returned to the body of their creators.

As a Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator of over twenty-five years who continues to seek information and learn, I was already aware of this information before I saw the term “soul body” in the book of case studies recently.  However, I didn’t remember ever seeing or using the term “soul body” until I noticed it in the book (which doesn’t mean I hadn’t, of course).  A day or so after reading in the book of case studies, the term "soul body" was emphasized in guidance received, and it clicked with me, so to speak. I decided to check the integrity of my Soul Body, using a scale of 1-100--just to experiment and explore possibilities, as is my habit. It was nowhere near 100%, which didn’t surprise me considering the challenges of the last year and a half.  After measuring, I conferenced with members of my Collective/Team to choose the best words to use to heal my Soul Body. The words and descriptions and labels one uses when facilitating healing and wellbeing are very important.  There can be subtle differences among terms that seem at first glance to mean the same. So, when interacting with members of my Collective/Team to set out what is to be accomplished, there is often time spent determining which words best serve the purpose.  After a while, I initiated the healing, which happened overnight.  The next morning, I felt a definite improvement in my wellbeing and measured the integrity again. Discovered (and guidance was) that there was still a little work to be done. What I’ve discovered in my consultations with  Team/Collective and investigations since then is that Soul Body integrity is not something that stays at 100% once healed.  Because of the many various challenges at this level of existence, it is something that needs regular upkeep—just as does the physical body and automobiles.  So healing one’s Soul Body from time to time is good. For that matter, there are many other areas to which this applies.

It occurred to me today, before writing this article, that I know what the Soul Body is, but I’d like to find a clear definition to share. (Remember, there can be subtle differences in terms.) I wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing anything.  I did an Internet search and found almost nothing as far as definition of the term “soul body” on the first few pages of links.  I did find an article titled “What Is Soul Body?” at www.spiritvoyage.com, written by Ramdesh Kaur and published there in January of 2012.  Here’s an excerpt (and I don’t necessarily resonate with every word of it): “In the teachings of Kundalini Yoga, the human being has 10 bodies not 1.  The first body is called the Soul Body.  This is your ‘inner self’.  It is the voice that speaks to you and guides you on the path of your true purpose, that feels in harmony with all life.  In the yogic tradition, the soul is an actual ‘thing’.  While it is inter-dimensional, it has weight in this world, just less than an ounce. When a person passes away, the Soul Body is encased in the Subtle Body (which records all your deeds, words, actions) and they travel onward to the next level of your incarnation.  Once the Soul Body has ‘left’ the physical body, the weight is less.  Hence, the [Soul Body] is both completely spiritual and completely real. […]  The Soul Body is often described as the reason for physical life.  The lessons we learn, the “meaning” of why we’re here are all contained within the Soul Body.  The other nine bodies are servants of the soul body, ideally creating an environment where the Soul Body can flourish.  It is the point and seat of your connectedness with the Universe.”

We will be starting with using simply “healing” and “restoring of the integrity” of the soul bodies of people who seek healing support (if and when we are allowed to assist).  This is subject to change and, if past experience is any indicator, more actions will be added to the formula at some point.

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love