Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Sunday, May 27, 2018

DIVINE I AM SPIRIT


DIVINE I AM SPIRIT
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
May 27, 2018 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

A ministry friend/supporter whose oversoul purpose/path is service, and the driving force theme is healer (at which this person has been engaged for about a dozen years):  “So, my Oversoul made the decision for me to be a healer, correct? And the two Divine Light beings overlaying me, they are guiding my path?  Is that correct?  I guess my question is: Do I ask them how I can be of service and then follow their guidance?  Do I ask my Oversoul or the beings/angels that are working through me how I may be of service? Do they, by any chance, have names so I can communicate with them?”

The angels he/she is referring to are seven Angel lifestreams being hosted by the human body-mind unit. The two Divine light beings are overlaying and facilitating the healing of others through her/his instrument.

The main message we had for this friend was:  “It is to focus on communicating with your Divine I Am Spirit within. All others with you are auxiliary.”   I wanted to get the exact meaning of the word “auxiliary,” which is a word I rarely use at this level, to include.  The internet search for definition resulted in both adjective and noun meanings:  providing supplementary or additional help and support; a person or thing providing supplementary or additional help and support. 

Perfect!

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love