Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Wednesday, October 09, 2019

ENERGY EXCHANGING & MERGING


ENERGY EXCHANGING & MERGING
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
October 9, 2019 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

This topic is more common than the reader may realize. 

Recently, when scrolling down my Facebook news feed, I noticed that a source (not a personal page) had shared words of Mohsen Paul Sarfaazi, Ph.D. of Australia (www.spiritualscience101.wordpress.com), which are:  “Our energetic fields respond to trauma and healing energies. They also react to emotions and love. When two people interrelate, their energy fields experience distortions and merge. We can even swap energy with people hundreds of miles away.”

Generally, I already knew this, clicked on the like option, and just kept scrolling and reading/scanning posts. However, later I wished that I had read the article it linked with.  I had two or three ideas of which page shared the words and decided that when more posts from these sources came up, I would go to the pages and scroll down until I found the post of interest. Didn’t take long to find it and discover it wasn’t a link to an article after all; it was just a quote.  So, I found Mohsen Paul Sarfarazi on Facebook and found I had opened the door to copious amounts of information that seemed to match my reality. He has a main page and several supplementary pages where he shares information on specific topics which, I assume, can also be found on his site.  (I only took a quick look at a couple pages and will return when time permits.)

Truth be told, when facilitating for other people, I have mainly focused on energy cords, links, hookups, and connections, sending the energies of others the person is carrying back to source and retrieving the energy of the person from others. Through these non-physical connections, energy is exchanged. These days, I’m more into teaching people to do this for themselves. As far as energy merging, I have mainly focused on that concerning my own self rather than others.  Someone had commented on the quote of Mohsen Paul Sarfarazi the term “quantum entanglement.”  Yes!  

Merging often takes place through the energy wheel centers aka chakras.  In the 1990s, I remember finding myself out of body with the man with whom I was involved. We were standing a few inches apart, facing each other, and we were connecting chakra-to-chakra (heart-to-heart, throat-to-throat, etc.) The energy was visible. I realized years later, after the involvement had ended, that I was still carrying him (and he me) and did a disentanglement process.  That was one type of energy merge. There are others.

I have shared previously about removing all hookups of other persons from my body (and also making sure I wasn’t hooked up to anyone, of course).  The biggest reaction my body had was in the abdomen, a big area with the solar plexus in the center.  It felt as if my body was being pulled a foot or so outward (as the energy of the other person left).  Astonishing!  Our energies were, obviously, more-than-a-little merged.

Energy exchanges through cords between people can become major merging; energy exchanges through ribbons and strings are minor in comparison. All of these are to be addressed by first returning any and all energy exchanged to its source and severing the connections, then pulling them out of each person and transforming them into formless energy.

There are those occult practitioners on the left-hand path who have learned to enter the central vertical channel of other persons and separate a part of their energy to create a tulpa aka energy entity and merge it with the other person to varying degrees.  Actually, some eastern spiritual teachers have been/are adept at entering the bodies of others (in their spirit/energy/etheric bodies) and encoding their soul cords to facilitate the learning, etc. of those following them—a practice I consider totally unacceptable.

In closing, I remember reading stories of two people in the year after September 11, 2001, when thousands of people lost their lives in the World Trade Center attacks. Both described the moments when they felt their spouses leave their bodies while they were in shock on that horrific day.  The man felt his wife leave him and actually saw her spirit form rise up from the front of his body. The woman sensed something leave her and felt a void in her being, like she wasn’t whole.  No doubt, there were many other such stories on the day of that tragedy.

A few weeks ago, after I did a terminating of any and all merges of my person with other living persons, I felt lighter, with a greater sense of wellbeing. As a sensitive being, I need to remember to schedule these on my calendar three or four times a year so I don’t neglect self-maintenance.

One can be from 5% on up to 95% merged with various people—usually unknowingly. Who are you merged with? Do you really want to be carrying the energy and issues of other people?

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love