Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Monday, June 08, 2020

MANTRAS & AFFIRMATIONS


MANTRAS & AFFIRMATIONS
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
June 8, 2020 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

I’m sharing this excerpt from someone else’s Facebook post because it inspired the creation of this article: “Mantras are powerful. By chanting mantras, you are programming your subconscious mind to reverberate with the said mantra that is being chanted. Since the mantras have a certain level of consciousness, you are vibrating with the consciousness.”  The full post was about people chanting “I Can’t Breathe” over and over on the streets and in gatherings and making placards and signs with “I Can’t Breathe” on them at a time when there are people with the current pandemic/epidemic who really can’t breathe easily and/or need a respirator to breathe.  George Floyd, who died unnecessarily at the hands (rather, the knees) of police officers in Minnesota in recent weeks said “I can’t breathe” over and over.

I have grieved and wept for George Floyd more than I want to admit (as a Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator). I had been wondering why I have been so deeply affected by Mr. Floyd’s death, and I finally understood yesterday.  I didn’t see George getting killed in the video. I saw him getting tortured and murdered. And, I’m still not over it. However, I don’t mean to make this about me. It’s about negative and harmful mantras and affirmations.

I awoke about 4:00 this morning and stayed in bed with my eyes closed, thinking positive mantras, in sync with deep breaths, for two more hours, including:  free-clear; Christ Divine-Divine Christ; safe-sound; center-balance; strong-body; healthy-body; strong-heart; healthy-heart; happy-heart. Also affirmed, including: I Am remembering to be one with my angelic expressions; I Am vibrating in harmony with the my Divine I Am Spirit; I Am vibrating higher, shining brighter, loving more. There were others that don’t come readily to mind.  Why not use such time to self-program and raise the vibration?

We’ve written about affirmations and decrees a lot, both negative and positive, in numerous articles on the Angel-Light Beamer, and we’ve also shared some about mantras. If the reader is interested, use the search blank on the upper left side of the site and put in “power of the spoken word” for starters. When you read/scan the articles that are pulled up, then click on the “see more” option beneath the last one for more.  When you’re finished with that, put “affirmations” in the search blank and do the same thing.

For those who don’t want to take the time, we’ll include some basics here.  Never, never, never make an affirmation that may negatively impact your own self or anybody else—especially with emotion.  Be extra careful of what words you put after “I Am” and “I’m” and the emotions accompanying them   Don’t claim something with the words “I have,” such as “I have chest pains.” Make it something like, “There are pains in the chest.”  Finally, always remember the power of the spoken word. You can either use it or abuse it. Which will you do?

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love