Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Sunday, May 15, 2022

SPONTANEOUS HEALING ENERGY

SPONTANEOUS HEALING ENERGY

by Angel-Light Love of Texas

Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator

(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)

May 15, 2022 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥

https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

Had a wonderful experience the other day when shopping with a friend.  We often go our separate ways when inside a large store to make wise use of time.  At some point,  I saw her motioning me to come to her and began walking her way.  At about eight feet from her I began feeling very high-vibration energy coming onto and into and through me—radiating outward. Held my hands and arms out in front as I (we) approached her.  She explained that a friend recovering from major surgery and rehab had just called her for a face-to-face conversation.  Aha!  That’s who that Healing Love-Light Energy was for!  It continued to flow until their conversation ended.  Not the first time it’s happened since I became a Divine instrument in the 1980s.

I’ve forgotten more than I remember about the last thirty-five or so years, but I did include examples in my little self-published 2019 memoir.  Here’s an excerpt:

In addition to Healing Love Energy sessions by appointment, our angel selves would gift others spontaneously when we were out and about in public places. I remember an occasion while eating and reading in a restaurant. I noticed energy moving through my body and a man looking at me strangely. When he finished his meal, he walked over to me with an amazed look in his eyes and exclaimed, "Who are you?! I felt really bad. Now I feel great! I felt something coming from you. What did you do?" I just smiled and responded that I was glad he felt better--something short and simple.

One time when on a public bus, I felt energy moving through my body and wondered to whom it was going. Found out when I arose from the seat to exit because a man sitting across the aisle jumped up and reached out to try to stop me from leaving. He came to his senses and, with embarrassment, pulled back his arm and sat back down. He had been the recipient of all that Healing Love Energy.

[End of Excerpt] These are just a sampling.  

Spontaneous Healing Energy can occur quietly and simply, as in the two cases from my memoir, or dramatically, like the recent instance.  I’ve experienced it happening both ways many times over the years. Of course, it’s healing for my instrument as well as the intended recipient or location. What a blessing!

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas

Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com

Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com

Facebook: Angel-Light Love

Web: https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com