Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Wednesday, November 02, 2016

TELL THE UNIVERSE WHAT YOU WANT



TELL THE UNIVERSE WHAT YOU WANT

by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
November 2, 2016 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

Recently saw a meme on Facebook with the words, “Start telling the Universe what you want instead of what you don’t want!” (We tell the Universe what we don't want with our negative thoughts and emotions.)  I decided to tell the Universe what I want. I spoke the words aloud and then decided to share the meme on Facebook with my request above it: “Universe, I want a box fan and/or a pedestal fan so I don't have to use the central air often--now please.” (I’m in Texas.)   Today I spoke the words, “Universe, I want a donation or donations totaling $50 or more to my PayPal account via the donate button on my Angel-Light Beamer for [gave the reason]--now please.” 

Today I suggested to an awake and aware someone we’ve been coaching that she experiment with asking the Universe for what she wants and specifically suggested eliminating all “foreign negatives” (a  generic label) from various parts of her embodiment and/or her embodiment as a whole and let me know if she noticed any movement or shifts as a result.  She later informed me, among other things, that when she told the Universe to eliminate all foreign negatives from her pineal gland (soul seat) that strange noises began coming from her mouth—not demonic growls, but “like an ET or something.”  Bingo!

Here are the instructions:  First take some deep breaths and relax. You might start with speaking “Attention” three times in a row. Then speak your short Statement of Being three times, such as:  “I Am [your name], a sovereign soul.”  Or “I Am [your name] a sovereign free-will being.” I usually add, “. . . based in Dallas County, State of Texas, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy.”  Some people prefer to place the word “Attention” at the beginning of each speaking of the Statement of Being. After speaking your Statement of Being three times, you may want to speak, “Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye!” three times.  Then simply tell the Universe what you want, “Universe, I want [what it is you want]--now please.”  It’s best to keep your requests simple, but I see no harm with adding a few extra words as I did.  (See first paragraph.)

Don’t go overboard with too many want statements all at once. Keep it simple sweetie!

PS:  One ending to some (but not all) such statements would be, “with good to all concerned and no harm to any."


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love