Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Sunday, June 09, 2013

CLEARING & CHARGING OBJECTS



CLEARING & CHARGING OBJECTS
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
June 9, 2013 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


A recent CoastZone Newsletter, a publication of www.coasttocoastam.com, reminded me that objects can host negative and demonic energies and entities. Researcher Tim Weisberg: “"Whatever you bring home and bring into your house could be carrying its own unique energy with it, and with that there's the potential for numerous spirits.” Weisberg  shared experiences of his own self and others in a recent Coast-to-Coast AM program when he was a guest. (Go to the web site, www.coasttocoastam.com, for information on how to listen to the program.)

I’m in the habit of clearing and charging the stones, minerals, and crystals in my collection, but I hadn’t thought about checking the furnishings, knick-knacks, etc.  in my possession for negative and demonic energies and entities in years.  And when many of the objects in one’s home were previously in the possession of others (as is the case in my home), this is very important! Truth be told, even objects that come new and unused can carry negativity.  Objects pick up the energies/vibes of people and spirits in their environment in the stores and warehouses—some more easily than others. One might wonder if I clear my home of negative energies in general.  Oh, yes, often!  However, addressing specific objects can be very beneficial.

If one has the ability, one can go through one’s home and determine which objects are carrying negativity.  There are several ways to do this, including asking or using a dowsing device.  However, one doesn’t need to determine if each object needs clearing; one can just assume it does and do the job.  If an object is small enough, I hold it in my hands.  If it is larger, I place my hands over or around it.  It is not absolutely necessary to touch the larger objects, but many people choose to do so. Here is the long version of the decree/affirm I use to clear objects:  “I Am [your name]. I Am that I Am. In the name of Christ, with the power of Christ within me, with my Applied Conscious Intent, and with the power, with the light, and with the love of my Inner Divine Spirit, I [your name] Decree I Am releasing and clearing all negative and demonic energies and entities from [type of object] and sending them to the galactic center for processing Now.”  You can shorten the introduction to one that you resonate with, of course. I sometimes shorten it my own self.  Remember to breathe freely. 

After a minute or so, I charge the object with whatever I wish.  Normally it is “the highest frequencies of love and light” and/or “Divine light energy of the Christ vibration" and/or “healing love energy.”  (Create your decree/affirmation from the clearing one above.)  I feel energy flowing through me and out of the hands when I do this.  Newbies to so doing might feel only slight tingles in the hands.  If one feels nothing at all, then it is quite possible one’s Divine circuits are congested or blocked and need decontamination, decorruption, and restoration.  However, don’t be discouraged if you feel nothing on the first several tries. You can attempt to prime the energy pump by rubbing the hands together briskly before each attempt.  And remember that one is not to use one’s own energy to do this but to be a conduit for Divine light energy. It is a healthy thing to keep the channels clear and unimpeded.

Reader, don’t assume you are unable to clear and charge objects. Just set your intent and practice.  You may be pleasantly surprised. Over the years, we have personally checked many homes and objects for negative energies and entities.


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love