Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Wednesday, October 04, 2017

ASCEND & DESCEND



ASCEND & DESCEND
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
October 4, 2017 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

Included in this article are some thoughts first shared on the Angel-Light Beamerin 2008.  
I often find myself "upstairs" looking in upon the chaos, madness, violence, meanness, and destruction at this level of existence. I seems unbelievable to me that ones could take such treasure and turn it into trash, could inflict such harm upon others; yet, I witness it—like an outsider looking in.

And then I descend again into the midst, doing what I personally can to alleviate the chaos by praying for peace and plenty, giving money, food, etc. to the homeless and those in need as I am out and about as I am able, doing whatever good deeds I can on a daily basis.  These words of Christ Jesus come to mind: "Inasmuch as you have done it unto the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto me." And that brings tears, for I feel I do so little, and I want very much to do more. There are many in need, so many, but I can't save the world.

There are many at lower levels of consciousness who don't seem to know the meaning of kindness and empathy, who seem to be oblivious to such concepts. Yet, perhaps if enough others show compassion for such as these and act kindly toward them, they will learn what kindness and compassion mean. I'm reminded of the words seen around on automobile bumper stickers and elsewhere, "Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty." I vacillate between hope and hopelessness for humanity. It is difficult for me to be in this world but not of it, to remain above the fray and not contribute to it. I don't always succeed.

Being here isn't easy for me. After I awoke in this body in the 1980s, I felt like a square peg that many people were trying to fit into a round hole for many years.  I’m over it now. Now I don’t really care. I feel like a stranger in a strange land.  On and on it goes--until it ends.


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love