Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

METAPHYSICAL INTERACTIONS WITH CHILDREN


METAPHYSICAL INTERACTIONS WITH CHILDREN
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
April 3, 2018 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

In the April newsletter of Cosmic Christ Consciousness Teacher Michael Mirdad (www.michaelmirdad.com) the featured article is titled, “Jesus Loves The Little Children.”  Here’s the intro: Those of you who have been students of mine for many years, might recall me sharing this story once before. And, for various reasons, it feels like a good time to share it again. One of those reasons is because, although I love teaching the numerous topics needed for mankind’s learning and healing, this is one story that speaks volumes as to who I really am—in my heart and soul. As you might imagine, traveling and teaching for over 35 years now has certainly given me a few stories to tell—stories that might, for one reason or another, seem unbelievable. I have seen/experienced many things ranging from angels to aliens and from the greatest miracles to hearing the most unimaginable traumas. However, when it comes to speaking or writing about some of the more incredible stories (especially those of a supernatural level), I’ve rarely shared my experiences, simply because many of these stories might seem too unbelievable. Others are so powerful and/or moving, it is simply too difficult to speak about them without feeling emotionally overwhelmed.  Now, perhaps it’s because I am “getting old” or perhaps it’s because the world is going through so many changes, or perhaps once again I am merely following the life metaphor of Jesus who seemed to save the best of himself for the last years of his life. Whatever the reason, at the beginning of this year, I felt inspired to be more forthcoming with my deeper teachings and more profound experiences. To begin with, I decided to share some very “far out” things with my friends/students. These things have included sharing the deeper purpose for our work at Unity of Sedona and my own work through Grail Productions. At this time however, I would like to share with you an experience I had about 20 years ago.

Michael goes on to describe an experience he had with a group of children who appeared sickly in a park.  I’m not going to share the story here, but I will report that for me it was very uplifting and inspiring.  I recommend that you go to Michael’s site and read the entire article there.  You won’t be disappointed!

My metaphysical/supernatural experiences with children have not been as unusual as the experience Michael shares in his April newsletter. However, there have been some—especially during the “traveling angel” years.  Children have been attracted to me in parks, in stores, and just about any place you can think of. Most parents/caregivers watched and were okay with that. Some would just sit with me. Some wanted to talk.  Others wanted to be held by me (and some were).  Some reported seeing angels, such as the girl riding in a grocery basket and peering around her mother at me and pointing while insisting to her mother, “Mommy, the angels are coming, the angels are coming” as I walked into a store behind them.  An experience with a girl child (obviously from a religious family) would have been embarrassing if there had been others near us in the park.  She stared and pointed at me and told her mother, “Mommy, I see Jesus. I see Jesus.”  Oh, the stories!

Again, I recommend you go to www.michaelmirdad.com and read Michael’s April newsletter (and some of his other articles as time permits). 

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love