Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Saturday, June 09, 2018

PRAYER--AN ACTION


PRAYER—AN ACTION
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
June 9, 2018 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

Someone shared on Facebook recently:  “Someday, someone is going to ask what you did when Donald Trump attacked the FBI, the Constitution & the rule of law. What you did [sic] when he threatened our allies, conspired with out enemies & divided people by race for political gain. I will be proud to say I resisted.  Will you?”

My Comment in Response: I will say, "I prayed." There's some truth to the adage, "What you resist persists."

Person’s Response to my Comment:  What actions will you take? As l remember reading, Jesus went and threw the money changers out. Prayer works. Right action works faster.

My Response:  Actions? Prayer is an action, and it can work faster--especially scientific prayer. At 73 years young next month and two hospital emergency trips last year and extra care for heart, I definitely haven't been and won't be marching. As a spiritual and metaphysical healing/wellbeing facilitator for about 30 years, my main focus at this time of semi-retirement is channeling Healing Love Energy around the world wherever it is needed. Don't make assumptions and judgments about people.

Person responded again, which I won’t share here, because it contains her personal information, and then I added:  I choose prayer, which is an action.  My soul's path is not as an activist.  I choose to remain true to my soul's path as much as I'm able which, in summary, is facilitating spiritual and metaphysical healing and wellbeing.  

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love