Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Thursday, December 13, 2018

DIVINE SPIRIT


DIVINE SPIRIT
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
December 13, 2018 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

Here’s part of a comment I made recently on a Facebook thread in one of the groups of which I am a member: “The key is knowing when it's our ego and knowing when it's our Divine Spirit." 

After posting that, when I was looking at my multi-level bookshelf, I reached in and picked up a book titled, “Reading Judas: The Gospel of Judas and the Shaping of Christianity,” authored by Elaine Pagels and Karen L. King, and published in 2007. Stuck thumbnail in and opened it up, and began scanning and reading there.  About ten years ago, I read a review of “Reading Judas” in The Dallas Morning News. Shortly thereafter, I came across it in the book section of a dollar store and bought myself a copy. Although I’ve given many books away and released others to book sellers, I’ve kept this one for some reason.

When reading, I found that in Judas 13:11-17, Judas asks the question, “Does the human spirit die?”  Jesus response is that the body will die and the world will perish, but the spirit does not belong to this perishable realm but to the world above.  The Divine Spirit [caps and emphasis added] cannot perish, but the Gospel of Judas assumes the death of the physical body and its finality. Moreover, it teaches that even souls are mortal unless they are joined with immortal spirits. Jesus goes on to call upon souls to seek the spirit [Divine Spirit] within.

I often refer to it as my Divine I Am Spirit.  I communicate with my Dear Divine Spirit.

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love