Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Wednesday, April 08, 2020

WORRYING IS NOT LOVING!


WORRYING IS NOT LOVING!
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
April 8, 2020 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

I subscribe to the daily mailings of words of Esther Hicks/Abraham.  These received in today’s email are from  November 1997:  You cannot worry about someone and love them at the same time. Most people mistake the emotion of worry for the emotion of love. They think that worrying about somebody means that you love them.”

I don’t want anyone worrying about me, and I don’t want anyone praying for me either unless I ask for prayer.  Why?  What they want for me may not be what I want for me and, more importantly, may not be aligned with my soul plan/mission.

There are some simple forms of prayer for others that are not major interference—asking for the wellbeing of a particular person, for example:  “I ask for the optimizing of the wellbeing of ________-- throughout creation, for the duration, now.”  Or, “I ask for the wellbeing of ________-- throughout creation, for the duration, now.”  Or, “I request a most benevolent outcome for the optimizing of the wellbeing of ________--throughout creation, for the duration, now.”  Or, “I request a most benevolent outcome for the wellbeing of ________--throughout creation, for the duration, now.”  I usually start my prayers for others with: “I ask in the name of Christ.”   

People are free to pray for me in such ways at any time, and I highly recommend them when praying for others. And please take negative emotions, such as “worrying,” out of the equation. Remember: What is wellbeing for another person may not be what you think.  Allow Divine.

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love