Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Saturday, January 09, 2021

RELAX-CLEAR PROCESS

RELAX-CLEAR PROCESS

by Angel-Light Love of Texas

Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator

(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)

January 9, 2021 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥

https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

I’ve been reading in a book reporting cases of past life regression and future life progression today (and how the information recovered assisted in the people’s present lives).  I like to call the process “soul life exploration.”  When I read a person’s recall of being a healer in ancient Egypt and the secret healing places and advanced techniques used, I felt a connection of sorts and found myself closing the book and closing my eyes.

I don’t necessarily think what happened next is related to what I had been reading but, rather, that what I had been reading inspired what happened.  I was already centered and relaxed more than usual.  I began to deep breathe and focusing on different parts of my body as they came to mind, repeating: “Relax [body part], go clear.”  Often, when I thought I was done, another body part or system came to mind. I was surprised to see (faintly) people pulling what appeared to be square tiles out of my body and making adjustments. Perhaps it was my etheric body, which is the layer of the auric body nearest the physical body where many “psychic surgeries” and adjustments are performed (and implants installed, for that matter). Perhaps the “square tiles” were actually some sort of healing devices or implants. I don’t know for sure. I suspect it was a life in ancient Egypt, but I don’t even know that for sure.  When facilitating for others in this life, I have seen the support teams of others and our collective doing work on their behalf with results in present time.  Normally, I don’t go into that much detail when relaxing the body, and I’ve rarely added the clear part to the relaxation process over the years.

I’m not going to spend time to analyze what happened today. Just reporting it here. Perhaps the information will be useful to one or more readers.

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas

Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com

Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com

Facebook: Angel-Light Love

Web: https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com