Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Saturday, November 13, 2021

ASTRAL PROJECTION VIOLATION

ASTRAL PROJECTION VIOLATION

by Angel-Light Love of Texas

Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator

(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)

November 13, 2021 on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥

https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

According to Geoff Cutler, a Christian spiritualist and author of spiritual books, there is at least one book in circulation on astral projection where the authors explain in detail how to take over another human body and control it before going back to your own body. He theorizes that if a human can do this during an out-of-body/astral projection, then surely an astral-plane spirit can do it.

As a human person, I’ve never taken any courses to learn astral projection or read any instruction books. However, we the Angel-Light Team/Collective have “naturally” been able to go to people who have requested our assistance to gaze into their physical forms and communicate to get information. Some sensitive people who have asked for assistance have reported seeing angels with them who communicate they are from Angel-Light.

As a human person, I may have violated some sort of code of ethics once about thirty years ago. I had been getting mixed messages from a man (via several voice mail messages) who had recently terminated our short-term involvement and wondered what was really going on with him. So, I left my body and went to him and began entering his body through the crown chakra. I quickly discovered that he was in anguish about the situation and retreated. No need to go further.  I had not been attached to him and wasn’t emotionally overwrought. I was just curious.  So, it was over and that was that. Haven’t consciously or intentionally done anything like that again.

Some souls incarnate with pre-existing abilities learned in other lives; some souls have evolved to a point where some abilities that others have to study and learn are natural.  Also, some types of abilities are normal for different types of souls.

I can usually recognize when someone is astral projecting to me and when uninvited guests have arrived. (I’ve even been targeted via remote viewing instructors teaching classes.)  If there is astral projection, I just make some comment like, “Don’t you have anything better to do?” I then continue with what I am doing. However, if I sense a negative vibe, I stop and engage with them. I don’t want them with me.  I confess that sometimes I’m so engrossed in what I am doing that I don’t process them out of my space as soon as I should.

Yesterday evening, when I was very focused on a project, I felt someone stroking my head. I firmly told the person to go away and leave me alone, and then focused on my project again. Person remarked, “You sure are sensitive!” Aha!  This seemed to be a clear case of astral projection. I then gave the person some attention and scolded and tried to shame the person in clear, firm, loud words. I then received that the person was beginning to “meld” (aka blend or combine) with my person. That got my undivided attention and I strongly protested. The person got a little information from that brief merge and exclaimed, “You’re a medium!”  (Well, yes, but I don’t like that label.) 

What that individual did (the melding) was definitely a violation of my sacred space! It was a little confusing, because a man who has been obsessed with me for years (affections not returned) and knows how to astral project also showed up.  At first, I thought he was the offender but then recognized it was a newbie, someone who didn’t know me personally.  That someone violated my sacred space.

On the other hand, it could have been an astral plane spirit (mentioned in the first paragraph).  Being a co-called “medium” can be both a blessing and a curse.

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas

Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com

Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com

Facebook: Angel-Light Love

Web: https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com