Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Sunday, July 10, 2022

SOURCE SOUL, SOUL SOURCE

SOURCE SOUL, SOUL SOURCE

by Angel-Light Love of Texas

Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator

(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)

July 10, 2022 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥

https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

When contemplating and ruminating recently, I pondered the subtle differences in the terms "Soul Source" and "Source Soul, with the result that I began to feel more comfortable with "Source Soul" after using the term “Soul Source” for many years. 

I’m a very, very feeling person (clairsentient).  Soul Source seems/feels remote to me, while Source Soul seems/feels very close and personal.

Consider that we souls incarnated as human are actually parts of a whole soul (most of us anyway). I’ve noticed some people referring to us as “soul fractals. I’ve used the terms “aspects” and “facets” in past years.  In recent days, I came across someone referring to souls incarnate as fragments of souls. No, that seems too negative. And, “fragments” is also a term used for traumatized pieces of other incarnated souls. In the past couple years, I’ve come across the term “soul shards” used to identify us several times. I’m not fond of that because it’s too much like ”fragments.”   I prefer to refer to souls incarnate as “soul extensions,” which I’ve been using most for quite a few years now.  I picked up that term when looking at diagrams of soul levels and hierarchies published by others.

We are extensions of a Source Soul.

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love or in some other way. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥.

Angel-Light Love of Texas

Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com

Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com

Facebook: Angel-Light Love

Web: https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com