Featured Post

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS

ANGEL-LIGHT TEAM BENEFITS by Angel-Light Love of Texas Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator Consultant/Teach...

Thursday, January 08, 2015

METAPHYSICAL WELLBEING

January 8, 2015

We’re about to complete the Divine Reconnective Healing Process for an individual, and he/she has requested some basic recommendations for spiritual and metaphysical wellbeing.  When writing the email, I realized that sharing with all would be a good thing to do.

The first thing we recommend is decreeing/affirming on a daily base:  “I Am [name]. I Am Soul.  I Am Light Divine.  I Am The I Am that I Am.  This human body is my sovereign sacred space. [Insert if you live alone: And this my home is my sovereign sacred space.] I Am a Sovereign Being in my sovereign space. I Am sovereign in my domain. I Am [name].”

We recommend this practice at least daily (several times a day in the beginning): Imagine a laser beam of golden white light energy coming down through your crown of your head and ending at your core, which is about where the ribcage meets near the middle of the body. There it ends in a sphere of bright light. By moving energy with your mind and using your imagination, fill your physical body with that light while, at the same time,  taking a slow breath, inhaling deeply.  As you breathe out slowly, send that golden white light energy outward to fill your auric egg/auric field, which may extend outward to 3 ½ feet or even 5 feet. 

We also recommend installing two different geometric shapes around your person using your intent and your imagination.  These usually need reinforcement from time to time—more often in the beginning (every day or two at first).  One favorite is a four-sided pyramid with a flat base.  And around the pyramid is a sphere.  Use golden white light energy to do so, and then fill them with golden white light energy using your mind and imagination. Keep in mind that the shapes your use are to cover the full auric egg/auric field, which may extend outward to 3 ½ feet or even 5 feet.

These procedures have proven to be beneficial.

We are the Angel-Light Team—seeking to serve.  If this article has been inspirational or enlightening or beneficial in some way, you may want to support our ministry with a donation.   All who support our ministry are specifically blessed.  Our purpose/mission is to facilitate the liberation, healing, wellbeing, enlightenment, and ascension of people around the world who are drawn to our ministry.   Consultations are available by Skype and by telephone and by email. Healing sessions are remote. 

Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article with the conditions that the content remains complete and intact without alteration (including the signature block with the site link).

I Am Angel-Light Love of Texas, a Minister for Divine,
a Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator, a Healer - Teacher - Consultant - Messenger.

Voice Mail (USA & Canada): 214-732-4918
Email: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Email: angel-light-love-texas@outlook.com
http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com