Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Thursday, January 08, 2015

METAPHYSICAL WELLBEING

METAPHYSICAL WELLBEING
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
January 8, 2015 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com
 


We’re about to complete the Divine Reconnective Healing Process for an individual, and he/she has requested some basic recommendations for spiritual and metaphysical wellbeing.  When writing the email, I realized that sharing with all would be a good thing to do.

The first thing we recommend is decreeing/affirming on a daily base:  “I Am [name]. I Am Soul.  I Am Light Divine.  I Am The I Am that I Am.  This human body is my sovereign sacred space. [Insert if you live alone: And this my home is my sovereign sacred space.] I Am a Sovereign Being in my sovereign space. I Am sovereign in my domain. I Am [name].”

We recommend this practice at least daily (several times a day in the beginning): Imagine a laser beam of golden white light energy coming down through your crown of your head and ending at your core, which is about where the ribcage meets near the middle of the body. There it ends in a sphere of bright light. By moving energy with your mind and using your imagination, fill your physical body with that light while, at the same time,  taking a slow breath, inhaling deeply.  As you breathe out slowly, send that golden white light energy outward to fill your auric egg/auric field, which may extend outward to 3 ½ feet or even 5 feet. 

We also recommend installing two different geometric shapes around your person using your intent and your imagination.  These usually need reinforcement from time to time—more often in the beginning (every day or two at first).  One favorite is a four-sided pyramid with a flat base.  And around the pyramid is a sphere.  Use golden white light energy to do so, and then fill them with golden white light energy using your mind and imagination. Keep in mind that the shapes your use are to cover the full auric egg/auric field, which may extend outward to 3 ½ feet or even 5 feet.

These procedures have proven to be beneficial.


We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love