Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Saturday, March 21, 2020

DIMENSION SHIFT



DIMENSION SHIFT
by Angel-Light Love of Texas
Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator
(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)
March 21, 2020 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥
https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

A long-time cosmic friend shared on Facebook today:  Wondering if anyone else has had a sense that we may be going through a dimensional shift/split between 3D and 5D and this is a time of choosing for those of us awake and aware at this level.

I had been having some "low feelings" when reading/scanning down my timeline (what Facebook put there), but when I began reading that post, I began to feel Divine tingles and joy filled my heart. Confirmation!  Actually, for the last few days, I’ve been feeling lighter and brighter, and sensing a big change has happened or is in process.  Strange, because reading and hearing so much about the C. Virus thing had been depressing.  Now, it doesn’t seem to matter to me as much.  I feel as if there has been some kind of release of garbage or trauma or something.  I’ve also noticed other cosmic people have been posting about sensing changes and releases and anticipating something wonderful.

I had two good dreams last night, and I haven’t had good dreams in a very long time. In one, I was hanging out with a semi-guru-type-person, a spiritual teacher and a group of people who had attended his event.  I walked in when it was over and invited them all to a buffet meal I would prepare for them. I seldom get to hang out with spiritual people dreams anymore, and I enjoyed that one. In the other, I was driving myself and another woman down a two-line divided highway, which was undergoing work. I had to move from one side of the road to the other several times. It was like driving an obstacle course.  The good news is that we made it through!  Isn’t that wonderful?!

Let keeping a high vibration be a major focus, dear ones. Vibrate higher and shine brighter. May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you! 

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas
Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com
Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com
Facebook: Angel-Light Love