Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Friday, June 17, 2022

EXORCISM & OTHER CLEARINGS


EXORCISMS  & OTHER CLEARINGS

by Angel-Light Love of Texas

Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator

(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)

June 17, 2022 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥

https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

Recently re-read "Field Guide to the Spirit World: The Science of Angel Power, Discarnate Entities & Demonic Possession" (2019) by Susan B. Martinez, Ph.D. (with foreword by Whitley Strieber).  I probably saw it and bought it via Amazon. During this read, it stood out to me that she referenced (several times) Eugene Maurey and his sources/citations in his book, "Exorcism: How to Clear At A Distance A Spirit Possessed Person" (1988). Awkward title. 😄  So, I got on Amazon and found it and saw a good used copy for $3.00. with S&H it was only $8.00. 

Maurey presents not only his methods but also similar and different methods of others he has learned from.  He covers more than just "exorcisms," but I noticed that the work I once did (analysis, which took a couple hours, and then the healing/clearing, which could take weeks, a little at a time), was more in-depth than his is/was, although we did/do things similarly. "Once did" because it just became too much work for me and detrimental to my wellbeing, and I needed to step away from much of it and just address basics for people.

I feel validated by this book (which I finished reading, studying, and applying for myself last night), but I noticed that I have gotten off-track in some ways. For example, I'm not as patient and kind as I once was when dealing with spirits/entities violating and abusing myself and others.  I needed this book to remind me of that and other things (that I don't recall at the moment to share with you). 

I awoke this morning feeling lighter than a long time and even perky.  Aha!  I asked and found buying this book, etc. has benefited me 50% (scale of 1-100). I didn't try to isolate specific clearings that were beneficial. Just appreciating.  Today I'm witnessing with all my senses and noticing what issues remain.  Oh, one thing that I had become lax on was intentionally and specifically calling on my collective for each process. Maurey has one humanoid-in-looks "spirit helper" he calls George whom he instructs to assist him in his work (and he can see him with his spiritual sight).  He points out repeatedly that George does the work, but it's obvious that George is his partner in the work.  I've said many times that the Angel-Light Collective does the work, but I'm reminded every time that I'm part of the Collective.

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas

Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com

Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com

Facebook: Angel-Light Love

Web: https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com