Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Thursday, June 02, 2022

REIKI SYMBOLS, MAGIC SYMBOLS

REIKI SYMBOLS, MAGIC SYMBOLS

by Angel-Light Love of Texas

Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator

(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)

June 2, 2022 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥

https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

As I was awakening this morning, there was a symbol on my mind screen that was more complicated than simple and clearly appeared as if it had been drawn by a wide-tipped black marker. After the initial shock, I neutralized it with my spoken word and zapped it with Christ golden frequency light.  And then arose to begin my day—more than a little perturbed that someone was using either a Reiki symbol or a magic symbol with me as the target.

After thinking about it when taking my long morning tub bath, I decided it probably wasn’t a Reiki symbol because it wasn’t simple, and I was under the impression that Reiki symbols are more simple than not (those used by native English-speaking practitioners).  I decided to do an internet search this morning to better inform myself.  

I had thought that only the original Reiki system used symbols, but I found in my search that the several true Reiki systems all use multiple symbols. I found over 200 Reiki symbols!  Here I want to point out that the word “reiki” has come to be widely used to describe healing with energy in general.  This isn’t accurate and, personally, I don’t think the word “Reiki” should be used unless it is in reference to one of the official Reiki systems.  Also, one doesn’t need to take Reiki training to be a channel of healing energy. I’m one of many to whom it comes naturally, as a Divine instrument.  When what I call Healing Love-Light Energy enters my person and radiates outward in all directions or through the hands (into a person near me or into an image of a person who requested assistance, which is used as a homing device), it feels wonderful and is healing for me, too.  Back in the beginning weeks of my ministry (late 1980s), I felt so good after facilitating healing energy sessions that I was concerned I was unintentionally taking energy from people who were supposed to be receiving.  No, that was not the case!  We were all uplifted and felt energized. 

I have been in public places and felt the energy moving through and wondered who the energy was for.  Here are two cases from my memoir:

[Beginning of Excerpt]: In addition to Healing Love Energy sessions by appointment, my angel selves would gift others spontaneously when I was out and about in public places. I remember an occasion while eating and reading in a restaurant. I noticed energy moving through my body and a man looking at me strangely. When he finished his meal, he walked over to me with an amazed look in his eyes and exclaimed, "Who are you?! I felt really bad. Now I feel great! I felt something coming from you. What did you do?" I just smiled and responded that I was glad he felt better--something short and simple.

One time when on a public bus, I felt energy moving through my body and wondered to whom it was going. Found out when I arose from the seat to exit because a man sitting across the aisle jumped up and reached out to try to stop me from leaving. He came to his senses and, with embarrassment, pulled back his arm and sat back down. He had been the recipient of all that Healing Love Energy.  [End of Excerpt]

Frankly, I don’t want anyone “sending” me Reiki (using symbols). Never have (after my first and only official session in the 1980s, with a woman who had taken a short Reiki I course, during which I felt nothing).  Why?  Because there are also symbols (one source I found claimed nearly 1,000) that are used by occult practitioners. Some intend their use for good; others intend their use for evil  (manipulating, controlling, harmful purposes). I glanced at some of the occult symbols today and noticed some are more complicated than others. I also found that some people are using Reiki symbols for purposes other than intended. Symbols? Don’t use them; don’t want them used on me.  Period. 

PS:  I could return to sender any symbol I discover being used on me, but I prefer to neutralize and transmute it.

PSS:  There was an acquaintance in the 1990s who had trained in another system of energy healing symbols (by the originator), and purchased the company and its materials, who offered me free sessions so he could gain more experience.  No, not for me.  Then one day, I knew it was time. I positioned myself on the table, and he pulled out his symbol book and began. I then told him that I would let him continue only if he put down the book and placed his hands above places on my body for however long needed, following his intuition. He didn't believe it would work, but he agreed.  Afterward, he was astonished and remarked, "I've never felt such power coming through me as I did today.  His new healing energy practice changed after that--for the better.    

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥, and there is an Amazon wish list (link provided upon request).  May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas

Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com

Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com

Facebook: Angel-Light Love

Web: https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com