Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Thursday, August 18, 2022

PSYCHIC-SPIRITUAL-COSMIC ATTUNEMENT

 

PSYCHIC-SPIRITUAL-COSMIC ATTUNEMENT

by Angel-Light Love of Texas

Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator

(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)

August 18, 2022 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥

https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

Simply put, to be attuned to someone or something means to be in harmony with that something or someone, in the same frequency range. Being aligned with someone or something means to relate in a harmonious way. A person may be drawn to or feel a connection, a resonancy with someone or something.

Was reading something the other day that led me to wonder about the spiritual attunement (term used in what I was reading) of myself and others.  So, I began making one of my survey lists, and it occurred to me to add cosmic and spiritual to the list, with the objective being to discover whether each person is more attuned with matters of the spirit/soul, the cosmos (outer space), or the psyche (the mind). To be psychic means to be able to read mindstreams (although the term is used loosely in these times).  I intentionally added a few people to the list whom I thought I already knew were attuned more to one of the three categories than the other—about twenty total.  

Every person on the list was spiritually attuned—from 10% to 55% (the 10% standing alone and others higher on the scale). I wasn’t surprised to find eight on the list of twenty were not cosmically attuned at all. Those that were ranged from 15% to 55%. Seven of the twenty people were not psychically attuned. One was 70% and one was 60%, with the fourteen remaining on the lower end of the scale. This is just a list of twenty “ordinary” people (no politicians, movie stars, etc.) from around the country.  

Doing these miscellaneous surveys that I’ve written about over the years leads me to expand and question and learn more about what something means and why.   Also, discovering the leanings of people who contact me for remote consultations with the Angel-Light Collective or remote clearing and healing can be helpful, which is why we usually do a mini-analyses for each one.

I’m more psychically attuned than I realized, and have reluctantly admitted in recent weeks that I could be described as a psychic medium (because of my attunement to the spiritual and ability to communicate with spirits), but that doesn’t mean I’d intentionally serve as a liaison between people and spirits of the dead.  Just an ability that is helpful when facilitating wellbeing for people. Then there are the cosmic connections, memories and soul travels.  I’m more than a little attuned in all three categories, but a little  less cosmic than spiritual and psychic.

Do you ever wonder about yourself in this way? 

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. You may want to support our multifaceted ministry/mission with a donation to Angel-Light Love or in some other way. There is a convenient donate button on the ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥. May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas

Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com

Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com

Facebook: Angel-Light Love

Web: https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com