Featured Post

TESTIMONIALS

Saturday, September 02, 2023

ENERGY IMPLANTS

 ENERGY IMPLANTS

by Angel-Light Love of Texas

Spiritual & Metaphysical Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator

(Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)

September 2, 2023 on ♥Angel-Light Beamer♥

https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com

Someone who had been trained in energy clearing/work but hadn’t had a lot of practice shared an experience on Facebook about a lengthy energy session that she had with a practitioner-in-training.  She reported that the practitioner’s energy was very strong, and she struggled to stay in her body during the session. She had an overwhelming amount of emotion and rage come up afterward. In addition, she has been sensing a black cube in her field (or possibly projected through her eye apparatus). She has been struggling to get this issue resolved and feels as if she is back to where she was a couple years ago when she began learning and practicing. She asks for suggestions.

 There were several comments of support with recommendations. One healing facilitator commented that it is an etheric device, which he has found in his own field and that of others. Another person reported finding a black box in/with herself in the past. I have a story about a black box I found in my own self and its removal which I’ll share in this article. Someone else suggested it could be a “soul shard” (aka fragment).  Another person reported seeing black cubes around people’s heads (from time to time).

Here’s my comment: If it is showing up as a black cube, I'm 99% sure it’s an implant and something you don't want in your space. I don't sense it is a soul fragment to be retrieved. However, it's plausible that the energy session brought up some stuff to clear, so it may be that the black cube was already deeply buried and surfaced during the session rather than being implanted during the session. Don't assume either scenarios. 

Here's my “black box” story.  Twenty or so years ago, I found myself feeling sad and weeping and having a “hurting heart” off and on for days and didn’t know why.  So, I went into a meditative state and asked what all the sadness was about.  I was promptly shown a blackish, metallic-appearing box inside my upper chest with several elf-like beings idling with it. I asked why it was there. Received that information clearly. I then got the attention of the entities with it: “This is my body, my space, and I don’t want this thing in my space.”  I instructed them to remove it, but all their pushing and struggling didn’t move it one bit.  So, I called in angels to remove it and them, which was accomplished immediately.  It was goodbye to sadness within a few minutes time.

When you sense something amiss in your being, don’t attempt to blame self or others. Just deeply relax and ask your higher selves where the issue is located in your body (if you don’t already know). Remain quiet and wait with all your senses activated. You may or may not get the location clearly. If you do, respond with “thank you.” Then, focus on that area, even journeying there with your imagination, and instruct: "Show me."  Wait a minute or two. You may or may not sense anything.  If you do, respond with “thank you.” Then ask: “What do I need to know about this, to learn from this?”  If you receive insights, respond with “thank you.” Finally, state clearly, with power: “This is my body, my space, and I don’t want this. Therefore, I command and demand its neutralizing and deactivating and disabling and removal from my space—NOW. Thank you!”

If you cannot resolve the issue yourself, then perhaps a healing/wellbeing facilitator can. However, it is important to remember that just removing it isn’t going to teach you anything, so find a facilitator who will help with causations discovery first.

We are the Angel-Light Team—a collective of beings on mission to assist humanity. We don’t do business. We do service.  We trust Divine to provide for our human instrument through the kindness and generosity of others. May all be well with you! May there be plenty for you!

Angel-Light Love of Texas

Email #1: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com

Email #2: angel_light_love_texas@yahoo.com

Facebook: Angel-Light Love

Angel-Light Beamer: https://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com